segunda-feira, 23 de outubro de 2017

Amenash - Connect with what is Beautiful and Wonderful in the Creation


Hello beloved Stars, 
Today I bring a message from the beloved Elf Amenash.

"Hello beloved devic brothers on Earth! It is a great honor to be able to speak to all of you, I ask for this message to be translated into English so that more brothers on the surface can be reached out. As I said, it is a great honor to contact you! You are Elves, Fairies, all kinds of devic beings that have spread over the surface to sow and anchor our love. Oh, we are not myths, dear beings! We are Beautiful Beings, just as you are. I come to call all the devic ones at this moment to connect with that essence, to connect with what is Beautiful and Wonderful in the Creation. I invite you all to allow your linear mind to see beyond human limitations and to identify that energy within you. Go to a forest, grove, garden... Go to a waterfall, beach... Allow your heart to be filled with this beautiful energy of nature and identify the Devic Being inside of you.


I am Amenash, an Elf of the Rösenraj Forest. "

Translation: Ana Machado

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário