terça-feira, 14 de novembro de 2017

Saint Germain - How many of you use the flame without using its maximum power? (Violet flame series: 2)

Hello, beloved Stars!

This message is a translation of the message “Saint Germain - Quantos de vocês usam a chama sem utilizar de sua potencia máxima? (Série Chama Violeta: 2)”

This is the second message of the Violet Flame Series. Thank you beloved Master for your teachings. Thank you dear Ana Machado for translating this message.

I AM Cósmica.

Link to the first message:https://dasestrelascomamor.blogspot.com.br/2017/11/goodmorning-beloved-stars-thismessage.html

"Today I come to tell you about the violet flame, oh children, how many of you use the flame without using its maximum power? Many, my children! And where would this maximum power come from? It comes from the I Am presence that is God in all of you. Many of you may think now, and what does the I AM presence have to do with the violet flame? Everything, my beloved! It is from the I AM presence that the true strength of the flame comes from, from the permission it gives for this flame to act, for I AM is God in each and every one and is the sole cause of all things. Let us then talk about it, how to remember the I Am presence, who is God in you, while you are bathing in the flame of Mercy, Transmutation and Liberation.

Since I Am is all that is, how could there be anything outside of It? Oh, there isn’t, there is only the apparent idea that inside and outside exist. And being that as it is, why not start calling on the violet flame from within Your heart? Yes, it is there and is infinitely more powerful and potentialized when recognized as Yours. Always visualize the flame coming from within you, the first spark beginning in your heart chakra and spreads and grows. When you are fully aware that this flame is Yours and comes from Within, you can use it as you see fit, at any time you like and without any doubt of its action, for it comes directly from your Divine Presence.

I also see that many of my disciples think there is need for a "ritual" for the use of this flame, you do not need that, dear children of the Light. To use the violet flame, you only need one thing, Divine Will. Oh, the Divine Will that comes from Your I AM Presence! Yes, children, action is needed these days and so the anchoring of the first sacred ray becomes more necessary than ever. I have talked many times about the necessity of combining these two flames, have I not? And I will continue to say it, dear children, until this is "impregnated" in your consciousness and becomes an active part of your day-to-day life.

You are the children of the Light, my children, and you have come to this Earth to shine and spread your Light and Love. I am very pleased to be able to count on all of you in this Sacred Task of Unification and Restoration of Love in the hearts of all Beings.


I AM Saint Germain."

Transation: Ana Machado

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário